Thursday, June 7, 2007

Project Update

My box itself is moving along, I've been perfecting my construction and now I'm ready to begin the decoration of the box. I'm still struggling to find a title for the project as a whole so that I can figure out the belly band and the booklet. Any suggestions on a title would be really awesome. I've got my patterns mostly set up, now I just have to start making the cloths themselves. I'm really excited to get them finished so I can take pictures of them in the setting of my block. Today I think we're going over the sound booth with Ron, and then perhaps recording. Time is flying so fast, before I know it this whole experience will be over...and it'll be time to go back to the states......at least until grad school.

I'm planning on putting some pictures of my project up soon. It's just not ready to show itself yet ^.~

No comments: